At this time, we’re actively seeking the following type of user submissions: calligraphy drill design ideas (“User Content”).
We plan to use selected user submissions in various ways to promote our products and services, such as on our website; in our print, broadcast and digital advertisements; in our marketing materials; etc.
The following guidelines provide information on what types of content we’re seeking.
(1.) Guidelines for User Content/Calligraphy Drill Designs
We ask that your submission not include:
- product ratings or reviews, advertisements or “spam”
- imagery or text with obscenities, discriminatory language or content not suitable for a public forum
- any reference to ethnicity, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation
- copyrighted material
- subject matter that is overtly negative, shocking or depressing
- anything that contains personally identifiable information such as, but not limited to, email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information, or health information
You must be at least 18 years old to make a user content submission. Be aware that your submission, including any personal information, may be viewed publicly. Kallialitheia may remove mentions from your posts for any reason and will not be required to attribute credit to the user.
Here are guidelines to consider when submitting your artwork:
- Your artwork will not be used as is, but will be edited and turned into a drill sheet as we see fit.
- Use creativity when designing the drills, and think of the usefulness for pointed pen, as well as for brush pen lettering.
Terms Governing Your Submission of User Content
License to Us
You grant us, without compensation to you or others, the right and license to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, sell, sublicense, modify, edit, adapt, translate, transmit, create derivative works from, and otherwise exploit all User Content and User Information in any form, medium or technology that we elect, whether now or in the future. You agree that we may exercise such rights for any and all purposes we deem appropriate, including, without limitation, in the promotion, marketing and publicizing of our services and products (e.g., on our websites, in our print and broadcast advertisements, in our marketing materials and in our telephone marketing systems), and for our internal purposes. Your grant to us is perpetual, irrevocable, exclusive, royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, and transferable without your further consent. You understand and agree that we have the option, but not the obligation, to use the User Content, and that if we exercise our license rights, we may also use your User Information in conjunction with such User Content.
Your Submission of User Content and User Information
By submitting User Content or User Information to us, you further agree that:
- we may moderate the Website, review the User Content and User Information, and decide in our sole discretion whether to display or otherwise use it.
- we may remove any User Content and User Information at any time without notice to you.
- we may edit the User Content and User Information in our sole discretion for brevity, clarity, grammar, compliance with our rules and other similar purposes.
- you are solely responsible for any User Content and User Information and the consequences of submitting it to us, and our use of it as permitted by this agreement.
- you acknowledge that you were not compensated or granted any consideration by us or any third party in exchange for creating or submitting the User Content.
- you affirm, represent and warrant to us:
- you are at least 18 years old;
- the User Content and User Information is true and accurate;
- you haven’t impersonated any person or falsely stated or misrepresented your affiliation with a person or entity;
- you own or have all necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to use and submit to us the User Content and User Information and to authorize us to use the User Content and User Information as expressed in this agreement;
- your agreement to this agreement does not in any way conflict with any existing legal agreement or commitment on your part to any third party; and
- That User Content is not confidential and that we are not obligated to treat it as confidential.
- You will not submit User Content or User Information that:
- is false, misleading or inaccurate;
- is not appropriate for a public forum (e.g., it is defamatory, hateful, harassing, derogatory, demeaning, threatening, abusive, pornographic, racially or religiously biased or otherwise offensive or objectionable);
- infringes or otherwise violates the rights of any third party, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, service mark, privacy rights, publicity rights or other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- Kallialitheia may remove photos from our website and archives and mentions of our Instagram account from your photos.
Your Submission of Your Email Address
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been submitted to us as User Content in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us to report possible copyright infringement. You may contact us by email using the following contact information:
Email address: privacy at Kallialitheia dot com
Ownership of Copyright
The Website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. You may not copy, reproduce, download, upload, post, distribute, republish, retransmit or modify in any way any of the material on this Website, including, without limitation, any images or written material without our prior written permission.
Exclusion of Liability
YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS “AS IS”. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THIS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIAL CONTAINED OR REFERRED TO ON IT. WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN ANY WAY FOR YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE MATERIAL CONTAINED OR REFERRED TO ON IT. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIAL CONTAINED OR REFERRED TO ON IT ARE ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER FROM WHICH IT IS RUN IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER POTENTIALLY HARMFUL CODE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATED COMPANIES OR INDIVIDUALS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, DAMAGES ARISING FROM LOST DATA, COMPUTER VIRUSES, DELETION OF FILES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR PERSONAL INJURY OR HEALTH PROBLEMS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR THE MATERIAL CONTAINED OR REFERRED TO ON IT, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. If you are dissatisfied with any material ON THIS WEBSITE, or with any of This Agreement, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using THIS WEBSITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR DISCONTINUE AT ANY TIME ANY ASPECT OR FEATURE OF THIS WEBSITE. The above limitation may not apply to you because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from any and all claims, suits, allegations, liabilities, damages, penalties, fines, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to or arising out of any actual or alleged violation of this agreement. We will provide notice to you of any such claim, suit or proceeding at the email address that you submit to us with your User Content and shall reasonably cooperate with you, at your expense, in your defense of any such claim, suit or proceeding.
We may terminate your right to access and use the Website at any time without notice. However, such termination shall only apply to your right to access and use the Website and shall not in any other way terminate or limit any other provision of this Agreement, all of which shall survive such termination of your right to access and use the Website.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Alabama without giving effect to its conflicts of law principles, and venue shall be in the state or federal courts located in Alabama.
This Agreement was last updated on or about January 7, 2020.